- Nursing Clio, "Buried Secrets, Living Children: Secrecy, Shame, and Sealed Adoption Records." October 10, 2017.
- Guest blog Post for Karen Kelsky, The Professor Is In: "Leaving Academia: Learning to Grieve." September 27, 2017.
- Guest blog post for Karen Kelsky, The Professor Is In: "Leaving Academia: The Trauma of Identity Loss," September 18, 2017.
- "Finding Footholds, Finding Your Way," in Alt-Ac Career Day, edited by Kelly J. Baker and Joe Fruscione (Invited publication by University of Kansas Press, forthcoming).
- Guest blog post for The Professor Is Out: "Classrooms without Walls in Guatemala," August 14, 2017.
- Guest blog post for Veronika Cheplygina: "How I Fail," July 15, 2017.
- "A German Scientist Visits a World’s Fair: Constructing Race and Science at the Central American Exposition of 1897 in Guatemala." (Unpublished article waiting for peer-review, 2015.)
- “Inventing Indigeneity: A Cultural History of 1930s Guatemala.” Ph.D. diss., ProQuest, UMI Dissertations Publishing, 2014. http://search.proquest.com/docview/1656168641. Dissertation Excerpt
- Munro, Lisa. “Investigating World’s Fairs: An Historiography.” Studies in Latin American Popular Culture 28, no. 1 (2010): 80–94. doi:10.1353/sla.0.0001.
- Parezo, Nancy J., and Lisa Munro. “Bridging the Gulf: Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina on Display at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition.” Studies in Latin American Popular Culture 28, no. 1 (2010): 25–47.
Visit the blog for additional writing samples.